The Warehouse Cafe Co-op
54-57 Allison Street
Our café is conveniently located within a walking distance of all major train and bus routes. Wherever you get off in the city centre, you’re a stone’s throw away from us!
- Moor Street Station – 5 minutes
- New Street Station – 12 minutes
- Moor Street Interchange (all major Birmingham bus routes) – 7 minutes
- Travelling by car: there are several pay and display car parks in the area, please be careful to pay any parking charges and avoid parking in the wrong place as clampers do operate near the cafe. Please note that The Warehouse Cafe does not own any parking spaces.
- We have a place to lock up bikes and air pumps for tyres.